Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Interview on The Crazy Side of Orthodoxy this Sunday!


I recently did an interview with Morgen Bailey's Writing Blog (based in the UK). The interview covers a variety of topics on the art and craft of writing, the writing business in general, my experiences as a newly published author and of course we tackle The Crazy Side of Orthodoxy as well! I touch on a few topics about the Crazy Side which I've not really written about before so I think you just might find it interesting.

The interviews on Morgen's website appear in written form via a “blog interview” format and goes “live” on Sunday May 13th.. So if you're a writer, like books, like The Crazy Side, and want to see what I'm up to now (just a few hints) check out the interview starting this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment